I am dedicating this blog to the nasty Minnesota weather that I so dearly love... sarcasm intended. Actually, this is kind of a dumb blog and it may seem really upsetting... but I'm not really mad... Just tired right now... So, I may be going to bed soon.
Ok, so besides almost dying on icy back roads on the way home from work tonight... I figured I would list some great reasons why a person should avoid Minnesota in the winter time.
1. Lots, and Lots, and Lots of snow!
2. Freezing temperatures that often result in weather that is below zero. Add some wind with that and it will make you want to hibernate until spring has come and gone.
3. It snow's so fast at times, that people cannot get the snow out of town fast enough. Everything closes down EXCEPT school at the universities.
4. And I know that I am missing some more.... but here is another minor one... cars get dirty and then its to cold to wash them.
Here are some pictures to prove it...
These giant piles of snow were right in the middle of the road. Extremely impossible to drive through... so we would have to take the long route to find a way around them.
Now if I were a kid with friends who loved the snow still... I would probably do the following:
1. Go sledding (trying hard not to break a wrist)
2. Go skiing or try snowboarding (I did try skiing once and almost broke my legs and back).
3. Build a really cool snow fort.
4. Eat clean snow with pop.
5. Suck on clean icicles (Don't tell me you didn't do that as a kid).
6. And my favorite would be to go ice skating... Which I am afraid that I am going to miss.
Ok, :-) , so I did finish on a happy note. Now I'm off to bed!
Kelly I'm so excited for an update! Way to go! I love the pictures. Everyone looks like they're having a great time. That puppy is cute..to bad you don't like dogs.
ReplyDelete