My boss and his wife took us out for dinner on Tuesday this week. We went to a really nice restaurant that is comparable to Outback Steak House. So for those of you who hear about the people that I work with, here are some photo's of everyone.
Here is me with my mom. She has been with the company for about 4 years now I think.
This is my boss Steve and his wife Hong.
This is Kelly and Danyel. Kelly just recently got engaged over last weekend. She is two years older than I am. I graduated with Danyel. She is my other half at work. We only get one hour of work together on Saturdays as our shifts overlap.
This is Jean. She is the newest member of our staff. She works part time with us Monday - Wednesday because she is also an interior designer.
This is Darla, our accountant. She has been with the company for forever.
So these are the people that I work with. It was really nice that all of us could get together for a nice meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment