Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Family

So I had about four different Christmas parties that I crashed into.... ok, not really, but they were interesting and took up some of my lazy time. Here are some pictures.



My mom playing Santa. She loves to do this every year.



Emmy opening a gift from Grandma. It was a really cool music, drum, tambourine, ext... music set.




So Byron, my mom's boyfriend got a puppy. His girls named the dog Shadow... lol, I never asked if it was a boy or a girl... lol, I have been so busy, but the puppy was sooooo cute!



Emmy and Shadow posing for a picture.



This is Emmy's Mommy (Dorothy), Dad (Dan), and monkey brother in my sisters tummy.



This is Riley. My cousin's little daughter. I think she is about 9 or 10 months old now.



Emmy and Riley posing for another picture.



This is Emmy's favorite face lately. It's her "NOOOOOOO" face.



Emmy and I, enjoying Christmas. After two presents, she was done and just wanted to play with the two toys that she unwrapped.




Emmy reading one of her many new books. She was actually talking herself through each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment