Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's it like???

What’s it like to hit a couch and have over $1,600 worth of damage?


Scary, Cold, Embarrassing, Expensive, frustrating, confusion, etc…


Well yes, I hit a couch a few weekends ago on my home from work. I tried to avoid it but still ended up hitting it. I have no idea who it belonged to, how it ended up in the road, or what happened after I left. Yes, I am ok and I did contact the police about the situation. There was someone else there who said he was turning around and was going to move it…. But of course he took to long and I ended up moving it off the road. For those of you who don’t know, the way to work is basically through a ton of fields and farms. There were no lights around, no houses, and no people. I just have a lot of bad luck as some would say. So the damaged was not even fixed for a full week and then I have to slide on some ice and dent my brand new bumper. Hopefully, things will start getting warmer and better around here!



No comments:

Post a Comment