Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Finally!!!
After quite a while of working for the same company, I was finally blessed with a business trip to our stores in Florida! It was quite an opportunity of a life time. I was able to work with customers from Ireland, Germany, and parts of the United States. I was even able to speak fluent German with the couple who came in. It was a really neat experience and I am glad that I was able to get my chance. I went with a girl named Emily that I work with. After work we were able to look around Naples one night, go to Siesta Key Beach (which is top rated and #2 in the world (I think), and I also went to Venice beach and found shark teeth. I was also able to see wild dolphins at Naples beach. I also had one of the most expensive dinners of my life. Naples is for the rich and old. By the time the weekend was done and over with, I was being sent back home. My poor feet were so swollen that I couldn’t even get my shoes on my feet. They were sooo sore!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment