Things have been going good for me this summer. I am kind of glad that it is coming to an end because I have been so bored since I got home from Utah. I am on my second summer class. It is into to Economics. Can I say BORING!!!!! This one will definitely not be an easy A, I am actually going to have to work at it. Other than class, I have been hanging out with the babies (Emmy and Josh), packing, organizing, getting ready to move onto campus, and working on the weekends. I am really excited to move onto campus and I am ready for a new challenge.
I did get a new phone and I am now on Verizon. So, that means I get free texting and calls if you are on Verizon as well (turns out most people are not, so let me know if you are). I did lose all of my numbers as well, because I accidently broke my old phone. It fell out of my lap on a rainy day and was rained on for a little over 2 hours until I found it again. So, if you get a chance (If you haven’t done so already), give me a call or let me know you number again.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kelly-
ReplyDeleteMy cell: 319-594-0434
Home: 319-512-0267
take care!!
Erin