Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation in Utah!!!

I just recently got back from a wonderful trip to Utah. I was fortunately able to stay with my very good friends Elise and Chad. I was able to meet their beautiful baby girl Leighton and I was also able to stay in there brand new house. It was very exciting for me to get to know Leighton, along with her wants and needs. My specialties are working with babies and kids. It was really good for me to be around her because I am not used to babies that cry and use their lungs when they are hungry and tired. My sister has absolutely no idea how lucky she is with her kids.

While I was in Utah, I was able to spend some time with my friends Rachel and Tracy. We were able to go to a few swim parties, watch some amazing fireworks, and the Amazing Parade. I was also able to go “boating” with Elise and Chad. It was fun even though the boat broke down and we were stranded. Elise, Leighton, Cooper, and I also went on a crazy 5 mile walk throughout Provo. Leighton and Cooper were definitely troopers. I also was able to get my very first pedicare and in honor of the 4th of July, I got a little decoration.

Overall, my experience was a great one. I was able to see my friends, meet new people, realize how much I miss Utah in general, and to get a little bit stronger in my faith. I am so happy that I did decide to go to Utah. I always feel better afterwards.

Thanks so much to everyone who helped me out in every little way while I was visiting.




Fun and Friends!!




Fireworks in Utah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment