Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update on my crazy life!

Ok, so I know it’s definitely been a while since I have written a blog. Everyone must have forgotten about me by now. Thing’s have sure been busy for me. I am taking five classes back to back on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as keeping busy with other things. I am also a CA (Community Advisor) here on campus. This keeps me extra busy because I have to make sure that I am getting others to go to campus events and such. So far, things have been pretty good. However, I have had one serious incident with a resident on my floor. Other than that, my floor is actually really good.

Emmy and Josh are doing extremely well. They just recently started daycare a week ago. Emmy for the most part loves going, but she did have a few days when she just wanted to stay home. I am glad for her though because she is finally able to play with other kids, do some crafts, and show someone else how smart she is. I am just really glad that we live in a school district where they help smart kids grow more. Joshua just turned five months old. He is just one crazy kid. He loves his blanky. It is the only way for him to take a nap or to go to bed. Without it, he will just look at you like you’re the crazy one until you give it back.

On a good note, I am feeling very strongly about going out to Utah for the summer. I would really like do this, but I am still thinking of how I can make it happen without spending a lot of money. Any ideas?

I am also getting ready to leave for a cruise to Calica and Cozumel, Mexico. It should be an adventure for sure and a nice get away. I am getting really excited for this vacation because Emmy is going to be with us. It will be me, my mom, Emmy, Elaine, and Elaine’s sister Laverne.
Here are some recent random pictures:


*At my first SCSU football game. I am with my friends Cara and Kim.

* I dressed Emmy up as a little cow girl one day. She enjoyed it.

*Josh hanging out in Auntie’s room.


*Josh hanging out in Auntie’s room.

*Emily visiting me on family day. She loves to come to school and eat lunch with Auntie. She now wants to be a Teacher because that’s what Auntie is going to do.


*For family weekend, the school took free family photos. Emily had fun with this because she loves posing for them. She was however very freaked out by “Blizzard” the SCSU Husky Dog.

*Family Weekend

*Family Weekend

Are you familiar with the program called “Talk Sex with Sue Johanson”? If not, look her up! She is one crazy old woman! My friend Teala was able to get her to come to our school. It was a huge event and I did laugh a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kel. Glad for an update. Rachel and I used to watch Sue Johansen all the time our first year up at Utah State. We even tried to call her for fun. It looks like you're having lot's of fun. Keep working on making this summer happen. It'd be fun to have you here.
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete