Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Spring and Happy Early Easter!!!

Well, I have to say it has definitely been a while since I have written. March has sure flown by for me. I have been traveling so much that I am nearly sick of it (which is unusual for me). In March we have had a week break to London and Paris and our two week break. My friend Margaret came and visited me, which I have to say was extremely nice. She not only helped me with some homesickness but it was nice to have a true friend here even if it was only for a week. I am sad to say that I feel as though I did not make any lifelong friends here. Nearly everyone here is so immature. I have had a hard time being around them. In the past month I have visited London a few times, Paris, Dublin, and Wales. I have seen far more castles and cathedrals then I will ever want to see again. I have to say that Dublin is my favorite city in the world now and London would be second. I did not like Paris much unfortunately and I still have not figured out why. It was nice to see all of it though. I have tons of pictures posted up on facebook, so you will have to go check them out. I am excited to get back home though. My sister Dorothy will be popping out baby Joshua really soon. I also cannot wait to see my little Emmy. I guess she is being a terrible two right now  which Auntie loves. I also figured out how much school I have left… I know that whoever reads this will be disappointed with me…. If I don’t start taking summer classes for the next two years… then I have 2 ½ years of school to go. I have no idea why things are taking so long. I am also sad to say that I will not be continuing my German studies anymore because it would set me back nearly a semester if I continue taking classes right now. On a good note, I will be taking two summer classes this summer and for Fall I will be taking 16 credits (6 classes) all on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am glad to say that I have about 3 weeks left in England and then about 2 weeks in Germany. I should be arriving back in Minnesota (If all works out well) on May 15th. That will give me enough time to see Emmy, baby Joshua, program my tv shows back in, as well as get over any jetlag that may happen. I also hope that everyone is doing well and that you all have a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    You are doing great of seeing so much of the country and all the major towns. You have seen far more in a few months time that Joe and I will ever see while we are over here. I am at my parents right now. I'm not missing England at all. Mostly just my bed and my routine.

    I'm glad you are having fun and keep chuggling along with school. You will get through it and it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete