Friday, August 1, 2008

Trip to Utah and the latest!

So after a week of extreme pain and an emergency stop to the dental office... I no longer have any wisdom teeth. They pulled the only two that I had. To be honest, I feel great and feel less pain than what there was when the teeth were in. The only annoying this is that I am hungry and officially sick of treats and that I have holes in my mouth... one with a stitch sewn in.

Now that I have my computer back... I can share my trip with everyone.




My first day in Utah was a long one. I spent over 12 hours traveling. I had a 3 hour layover in Denver. My friend Rachel was a lifesaver and picked me up from the airport. Thank goodness for her! We then had dinner at Cafe Rio... I wish we had one here. Then we went and picked up Elise... or rather she picked us up. It was so good to see her. Then we made the long journey down to St. George.

I had a lot of fun down in St. George. I was able to stay with Elise and her parents. I was able to go to a all nighter Softball tournament. I was also able to go out and meet some cute boys with Rachel and Kati. To bad nothing happened with that. I was also able to meet up with my friend Lynsey, her husband Josh, and their really cute baby Avery. Even though our visit was really short, I was very happy that I was able to meet up with them.

Some other highlights of the trip is that I was able to go shopping in Park City. I was able to have my hair done by Kallie. She did an amazing job and I love it. I was also able to go to a rodeo in Draper with a big group of friends. I also spent a lot of time helping Rachel in her classroom and I was able to go out to lunch with the girls. I can't wait to go back!






I also want to say a special Thanks to Elise, Chad and Cooper for letting me have a warm bed to sleep in. And to Rachel for driving me to crazy places. And to everyone else, because it would not have been fun unless I could have seen all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly! I'm sitting here with Elise and Kati and we're loving your blog of your trip to Utah... It was so fun seeing you here and I can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29 days later and it's time to update Kel. I know you've got all sorts of cool things going on.

    ReplyDelete