Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stressful times... When it rains, it pours!

So nothing bad really happened. It has just been one of those weeks!

So I will start off with the bad.

1. I some how caught a crazy virus on my laptop (So I am using my mom's old 10 pounder).

2. I purchased an antivirus program online that was supposed to take all of the others away (I soon found out that I purchased a $70.00 virus and was a victim of fraud).

3. My wisdom tooth went crazy and started growing again and I think it is infected. It's to bad that it could not have gone bad starting August 1st. My gums are so swollen that it is hard to eat, talk, laugh, and sneeze. I have a hard time saying anything with the letter "S".

4. My sister had a "terrable" day... so she says. So those of you who have heard about her know that she is crazy and it's the end of the world if you have to be near her!

But on a good note if you care to read on....

1. I finally have health, dental, and vision insurance as of this Friday! To bad it could not have come a week sooner though.

2. I am so excited for school to start on August 25th. I am ready to get back into student mode.

3. In roughly 158 days I will be leaving for England. It does not seem real yet.

4. I hopefully will be getting my computer back tomorrow. As soon as I do, I can post some pictures and talk about my visit to Utah.

5. My house is almost done. So far it is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment