Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crazy update of my crazy life...

Ok, so I figured since it been about 2 months since my last update... I guess I can tell everyone whats happening in my life. I've been back to school for about a month now. I forgot how crazy life can be with 16 credits, a part time job, and trying to be the best auntie in the world! Classes are going great for the most part. I am taking Intro to Sociology, Intro to Communication, Physical Geography, Historical Geography, and Intermediate German. Every thing would be just perfect if I wouldn't be getting slammed every few weeks with 3-4 major exams at a time. It's been sort of difficult to find proper study time for all exams at once, but I have been managing by staying up til 12 and getting up at 5. Things that I am looking forward to: * As of today, 98 1/2 days till I leave for England. * I think I might move to Utah for the summer: - This will let me spend time with my wonderful friends out there. - Make more money (I think I would work at Convergys again, 3 months wont kill me). - And a chance to just enjoy life again without family. - My sister is pregnant again (Yeah... not good), but baby is due end of April or begining of May. - I hope she is having another girl (She wants a boy this time around), but we will find out what the peanut is before I leave. Just incase you find all of this interesting... I suppose I can add a few pictures to make you all crack a smile. Emmy let me do her hair. She love being a girl and getting ready for the day! I took this one today. Look at those monster teeth growing in. She also has the two on the bottom. Emmy telling everyone hello. She's such a girl when it comes to talking on the phone. She's already taken tons of photos on my phone and has even racked up an internet bill when I wasn't looking... Serves me right for letting her play with it. Me being bored again at work... :-) I look like I belong in the 80's.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm totally digging the 80's wig. It reminds me of the movie Grease! Emily is sure getting big. It was fun talking to you on Sunday. We'll have to chat again soon!

    ReplyDelete