Emmy with her mommy and daddy in front of the crazy monkeys. The monkeys really enjoyed eating bugs off of each other.
There were sharks and fish… but they decided not to be in my picture. I have decided that I do not like sharks.
Sharks, Tigers, and Bears…. Oh My! Ok, not really. The Zoo just got a really cool new Russian Grizzly Bear exhibit. It was really cool. One of the bears was swimming for fish. It was really cool because they had the water area incased with glass so we could watch.
We saw wild boars, amur leopards and tigers, prairie dogs, bactrain camels and much more. Emily loved the prairie dogs.
The Butterfly exhibit also just recently opened at the zoo. Although it was quite small, I have to say it was my favorite area. It was very peaceful and relaxing to walk through the gardens.
Last but not least we saved the best for last… the dolphin show. It was really cute.
Sad to say it, but Emmy slept through the entire show. But on a happier note, we had a fun ride back home.
Kelly that looks fun. I love the zoo!
ReplyDelete