I am sad to say that my Grandpa died on Friday, May 30th at about 7:30 PM. It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. I think my Grandma is doing ok. The week was really hectic because my mom ended up in the hospital as well and missed the wake. She has something called diverticulitis. It is where your large intestine gets inflamed and causes major digestive problems. On a happier note, Thursday is Emmy's first birthday. It is hard to believe that she will be one. Next month I will be heading out to Utah. I can hardly wait. I am extremely ready for this vacation and I can't wait to see all my friends. I am in dire need of a good cut and color. I hope that who ever reads this has a great week.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Hectic Times!
I am sad to say that my Grandpa died on Friday, May 30th at about 7:30 PM. It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. I think my Grandma is doing ok. The week was really hectic because my mom ended up in the hospital as well and missed the wake. She has something called diverticulitis. It is where your large intestine gets inflamed and causes major digestive problems. On a happier note, Thursday is Emmy's first birthday. It is hard to believe that she will be one. Next month I will be heading out to Utah. I can hardly wait. I am extremely ready for this vacation and I can't wait to see all my friends. I am in dire need of a good cut and color. I hope that who ever reads this has a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kel, Matt and Sam are going home this Monday I think so they won't be around much longer. It was fun to have them around though.
ReplyDelete