Monday, October 28, 2013
Emmy's Birthday - June 12, 2013
Emmy turned 6 this past June. We celebrated by bringing treats into school. Emmy was put in an advanced summer school program to keep up with her math and reading. This school year (1st grade), she is currently reading at a third grade level and doing 2nd grade math. When you ask how school is, she always responds with "ugh, it's so boring".
I have started something special with Emmy where I will typically take her out to either dinner or a movie. I like to let Emmy choose so it is more memorable. I am hoping that when she gets older and taller that we can have more adventures. I took Emmy to go see the a movie called Epic. It was such a cute family movie, good for any boy or girl. We celebrated in style by getting the movie works...
The movie was a little long for Emmy, hopefully the next time we go to a movie we wont have to run around or use the bathroom a few times.
Emmy's birthday hair. She was even responsible enough to borrow my headband.
Still Auntie's babydoll.... I love that I can have fun dressing her, doing her hair, and also her makeup. I hope that we will always have our special relationship with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment