Friday, May 7, 2010

Joshua's 1st Birthday

My little Bubby turned 1 on April 28th. It was so weird for me because I was in Germany when he was born. I was asking questions like what time was he born at and I kept getting strange looks. Finally my mom asked me where I was and I had to remind her. Dorothy and her boyfriend Dan did a big bbq for friends and family. Emily loved having a party for her brother. Here are some pictures from his special day.




Emmy and Josh


Josh pulling a funny face.


Grandma, Emmy, and Josh at McDonalds.



Josh looking like he is not sure what is about to happen.




Enjoying frosting.


Josh and Mommy



Josh and Grandma



Josh and his Daddy.




Birthday cupcakes!



Playing with new toys.

Also, just incase you want to compare Emmy and Josh at age 1, here are some pictures from her party.



Emmy's first Birthday with Mommy.


Emmy's first Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment