Lately all I have been doing is working at both of my jobs. I have made up my mind that I am going to go on a cruise with my friend Tracy for spring break. Lately she has been a very good friend helping me to eat healthier and to think happier thoughts. It’s nice having a friend around who can help me think positive thoughts. There are not many people here in Minnesota that are able to do that. Most people here are very self centered and don’t take time to be with others.
This next semester is going to be a crazy one for me. I will be working both jobs and doing 16 credits of coursework. In May I will also be doing an Alaskan cruise with my mom and some other older people. I am excited for that because it came at a really cheap price. Unfortunately, the plane tickets will cost more than the cruise itself!
Last semester went very well for me. The end came a little bit slow for me only because I just couldn’t motivate myself to finish any of my projects early. My grades were also good, not quite a 4.0, but it still makes me happy that I am seeing improvement in my grades every semester. Other than that, nothing else is new.
Have a great New Year!
Me and my new TV.
Emily being silly with my scarf.
Dorothy and the kids checking out Josh’s present from Grandma.
My Mom’s ugly Christmas tree. Byron’s theory is to cut down the ugliest ones as well. “No use in killing a good tree”.
Dorothy and Emily

Emily and Josh’s Christmas Photos.






Emmy and Josh in matching outfits. I made the shirts myself.

Emmy wearing her beautiful dress that I got her for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment