I have to say life is great because I am home and happy. Things have been very hectic since I came home. I was only home for the weekend and then started up a 3 week summer class and work. I am very happy to say that I came out of the class with an A and some more knowledge about Latin American countries. Now I have a few weeks of free time, so I have been spending as much of it as I can by playing with Emmy and Joshua. I love these two little babies so much. They are the everlasting sunshine in my life. Today we went and got their pictures taken. I can’t wait to show everyone what they look like once they come in. I have also been working around 30 hours a week or more. In the next couple weeks, things will get very busy again. I purchased my plane ticket to Utah. I am so excited to see all of my wonderful best friends out there. I will be visiting from June 26th – July 6th. I am so excited for the big 4th of July parade in Provo. Right after Utah, I will come home to work and will be taking another 5 week summer class. I am hoping that this one will be just as easy as the last one I took. X fingers crossed X. The very last day of class will be my first day of CA training. It is going to be very intense at first. There will be ton of rules and regulations to cover, not to mention planning and creating a friendly atmosphere for my floor. A CA is like an RA (Community Advisor) on campus. It was a very hard decision for me to make, and it has not been easy. It is something that has been bugging me for over two years to try. Overall, I am making it work because it is an experience that I don’t want to miss out on. One year of sacrifice, if need be, is always worth something new. This coming fall should be great! I am taking 16 credits. I will officially start my education classes. All of my classes will be on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8am – 4:30pm. I know this seems crazy, but I think it will work out well. Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a nice summer.

Baby Joshua hanging out at Aunties house.

Emmy and Joshua at Aunties house.

Emmy all dressed up and no where to go. We were going to go to church, but didn't have a carseat. :-(

Some of my playtime with Emmy has been bringing her to the park. It helps to keep her a little nicer and happier.

The park also has a splash pad which Emmy loves! She is such an independent girl. She want's to go all around by herself and play with other kids.
Emmy is going to be 2 yrs old next Friday. I can't believe it. As soon as she get's potty trained (Which we have constantly been working on with her), we would love to enroll her in preschool. She could probablly out smart a lot of the other kids already.
No comments:
Post a Comment