Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Blues!

Ok, so nothing life dangering has happened thank goodness. Just a lot of holiday blues and some other personal stuff I am trying to fight through.


Christmas was ok. Not exactly what I had hoped for, but I think the fun holidays are not meant to be extraordinary and jolly until I have a family of my own. I was able to get some really nice things. Some really nice embroidered towels from my sister, a gps system for my car from my mom, some cash from my brother, and a Barnes and Nobles gift card from Byron. I love Christmas, but it was just as depressing as ever.


New Years was supposed to be fun as well. Thankfully no one had their hand blown off or anything like that again, it just that something’s and some people always has to make things worse. We had a church stake single adult activity weekend plan and of course we just had to have the 4th storm to finish up December. Many of the major highways and interstates were closed down all over the state, so our grand total (if that) was just a bit over 60 people. I went to a very lame and empty dance, went bowling, and ice skating, and tried to be a good sport. I was just really distracted all weekend because I received some news about some friends… I should be happy, but it’s just not possible at this time… and that’s enough of that for now.
School will be starting up again next Monday; I am just hoping it will be a good semester. I am ready to be done with school and winter and ready to move on with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment