I am officially 26 now, and I sure do feel old. Nearly everyone around me has either recently gotten engaged, getting married, just found out that they were pregnant, or already married. Then there is me… single, still in school, and trying to figure things out. My own mother just got engaged as well. She has a very pretty ring that suites her. She has a diamond with a black diamond on both sides of it. So hopefully in the next year or so, they will pick a date before I leave MN.
For my birthday, it all started off kind of wrong. I was yelled at by my one and only brother, had a friend kind of yell at me for something that did not involve her, went to all of my classes, and then had to deal with a snow storm that cancelled my birthday bingo game. On a good note, one of my good friends Elena took me out for my free birthday meal and then treated me to Harry Potter 7. Overall, it was just a very depressing day.
I think that elena girl sounds pretty awesome:)
ReplyDelete