Wednesday, November 12, 2008
54 Days till England!
Well, nothing much has been happening. I just thought I would "pop" into my blog and give a "shout out" and say hello to everyone. As you can tell, I have been keeping busy by counting the days till England, trying to stay warm because Minnesota has had weather around 32 degrees with a little bit of snow, and trying to keep up and sneek ahead on projects. I have about 4 1/2 weeks left of school and not nearly enough time to feel comfortable on school projects. Other than that, I have also just been busy with work and spending a little bit more time with Emmy before I leave. Emmy has been very naughty lately testing out her "no's" and early terrible two stage. It is kind of funny to watch her and quite difficult to not laugh and make her sit in mini time outs. She hates them and loves being naughty. In case I don't write again soon, happy early holidays to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you to go to Europe... Emily looked so cute in her Halloween costume. She looks so grown up! Looks like you are doing some fun stuff there... Miss ya!
ReplyDelete